This article was written to help you succeed on Instagram. Being one of the largest social platforms today, it is important to be successful on it.
Well, what do I mean by this? It means that you are attracting new followers, likes and comments everyday by engaging with your audience.
You will learn to get more real instagram followers every day.
How to Gain Followers on Instagram:
1Re-design your profile
This will be one of the most important steps. You want to design your profile for maximum engagement. In a way that everyone will be interested in it.
Change it in a way to where it actually reflects who you are and the value you provide.
Here are some tips:
- Use your real name
- Have a unique username. Make sure that it stands out.
- Have your website’s URL in it.
- Information. You need a warm and engaging description about yourself. Make sure to add one or two emoji’s but not too many.
2Post engaging photos that will grab people’s attention
The entire platform is about pictures. You need to build a collection of great photos to attract people.
Here are some tips:
- Post original photos. That means no stock photos.
- Post relevant photos
- Add a location to your photos. This doesn’t mean where you live. This means choosing a popular location so your post can get more visibility.
This tip by far will help you the most to get more real instagram followers
3Add a image caption
Adding a long caption is very important. Make sure to add several paragraphs to your photo.
This will get your more likes and comments on your posts.
Instagram’s audience is based around hashtags. If you don’t use hashtags in your posts on Instagram, you won’t be getting any followers.
Here are some tips:
- Add hashtags in comments
- Type ones that relate to your niche
- Use more than 5 but less than 30
5Create a schedule
You have to keep on posting constantly. This doesn’t mean too many posts.
Generally keep it to:
- 1-2 photos a day
- 5-30 stories a day
- 1 live video per day at the same exact time
6Locate your target audience and start following them
You need to locate your top competitors first. Which user in your niche has a big following. Once you find them, start following their followers.
You should repeat this process for multiple large users. When starting out, your general schedule should be something like this:
- Post stories, photos and one video every day
- Find tags that are relevant in your industry
- Find an account who has lots of followers that post in those tags
- Being following the followers of those users
You will want to follow at least 50 users per hour. If you follow too many in a short amount of time, Instagram will de-active your follow button.
If this happens, simply wait an hour and you will be able to follow again.
Following these people will result in you being followed back and if you are actively posting, this will in turn attract even more of a following.
7Become an active member
Instagram is a community. You will want to become an active member of it, if you want to continue gaining more real instagram followers.
Some tips you should keep in mind to become an active member:
- If someone follows you, follow them back. Don’t follow spam accounts
- If someone comments on your photo, reply to them directly by using the “@” symbol.
- Like photos that have the hashtags you are after
- Comment on photos with those hashtags
- Ask questions and for feedback
Instagram will be a very valuable resource for you as a marketer and a website owner. Many times it is ignored because many thing it is challenging to build a following on it.
However, that is not the case. If you follow the exact steps in this guide, you will be able to earn more than a 100+ more real instagram followers a day.
Just make sure to post continuously and constantly. This will take time, but you will become popular if you continue to follow this guide.