As a blogger, I’ve done lots of silly mistake while writing blogs. Often, when I would re-read my post, I would find lots of errors. I would like to share few outstanding tips which I learned that may help you while writing blogs.
- Images make a real difference – Visual vs Text, Visuals are process 60000 times faster than text in your brain. So if you use images well rather than text, your organic traffic could increase more.
- Create context you love – Write only that content you and your readers love about. They will appreciate your authenticity.
- Know your reader’s needs – write content which your readers ask for.
- Do tagging – Tagging will describe your articles in more detail. It increases the change of search engine users will see your content.
- Shorten your sentence – Nobody wants to read a long sentence which never ends.
- Don’t steal content — Always write original stories/contents. Coping content gets you nowhere.
- Speak to your reader, not yourself
- Don’t write off topic – readers are interested what they are looking for. If you write off the topic it loses their interested.
- Don’t write long articles/posts – generally readers don’t like post with fluff. Nobody has time for that.
- Don’t edit permalinks – edit permalinks will effect on your indexing on Search engine
- Never do aggressive sales promotion – whatever you write it’s for your reader, not for your promotion. Keep sales promotion low.
- Mention author Information – Avoid anonymous authors. Readers want to know who the author is, so add a head-shot
- Categorized your post – categorized your content with a nice category that helps reader’s better understanding.
- End with a conclusion – Persuade your reader to know about your point.